Every Monday I think about family home evening. Every Monday I think about a lesson for family home evening. Every Monday I want to do family home evening. Every Monday comes and sometimes we do family home evening.....and sometimes we don't.
Tonight we had family home evening.
We prayed.
We listened to a song.
We had a lesson about families.
We sang a song.
We said a closing prayer.
We even had a treat.
Man its a lot of work to have family home evening.
So glad we did it!!!
6 comments:
that sounds EXACTLY like our family! I want to start the tradition.... we try every week! But it only works out about once a month.... it is WAY good when we do it though!
Same thing happens here. But we've tried hard to be better this year and it's been great so far! It sure feels awesome when we do FHE. Love it!
Well that is funny, the reason I say it is funny is that we didn't tell anyone not even our family until Valentines day. So I dont know how anyone knew. Oh well it's out now. Hope you guys are doing well we really need to get together and just chat and let the kids play.
sorry I was replying to your comment, not commenting on your blog. But as for the blog we are lucky if we do anything. So props to you.
I am all about the simple way...so I bought this book that has 52 weeks of FHE and it has the song, scripture and lesson all right there and takes only about 15 mins...this is perfect for our young family right now! As Reddek gets older we will add to the lesson or add an activity.
good job! i'm proud of you.
Post a Comment