Saturday, January 24, 2009

Double Ear Infections!

Both boys have double ear infections. Poor Dylan has had it the worse. All the gunk in his ear started draining down into his right eye. His eye was red like he had pink eye. The doc said it will go away, which it has.

Both boys would tug on their ears all day, and Connor picked up a nasty cough to go with it.

They have been on antibiotics since Tuesday, so hopefully it will go away soon.

So needless to say the nights in the Mogle household have been great. We wake up well rested. I am joking we wake up like we have had our heads stampeded by all the bulls and people at the "Running of the Bulls" in Spain. If only we felt as good as this guy:

4 comments:

Katie McCaul said...

AHH i hate ear infections let alone two boys with them! I hope you all get better soon! Our last sickness from after Christmas is still lingering so hopefully it isn't a long one.

Collette said...

YUCK! I feel for you! I am convinced that there is very little that is worse than sick kids. It doesn't matter what kind of sick, it all stinks. I hope they get feeling better really soon. For your sake, and theirs.

Jillyan said...

We have been in the same boat at our house! But only Beckett has ear infections. But both Wesley and Beckett have had horrible coughs that won't seem to go away. I don't think the horrible smog in Salt Lake is helping any! I hope they both feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

That sucks. You guys are so dang funny I love reading your blog.