when it comes to SNOW in St. George. Connor, Dylan and I headed out at 8:00 this morning so we could build our snowmen for the season before all the snow melted. Luckily the SNOW was really wet and so the snowmen went up quickly. Connor loved picking up the SNOW and trying to throw it. Dylan just chilled in his carseat and I took over the construction of the snow people. The first snowman went up in a matter of minutes and so I decided to make a family! You can't see Dylan's too well but its there.
Yay for SNOW!!

3 comments:
Those are cute snow people...and real people, too! :) It's too bad that the school's are out for a snow day when your kids aren't in school yet! Who knows if that will ever happen again when your kids are old enough to actually enjoy getting a day off of school, right?
That looks like so much fun. I keep telling Juliana that we will go build a snowman but she has been sick so i don't want to yet. I am basically an aide to the kindergarten teachers not an actual teacher, but it is so much fun.
Snow in St. George!!! Good thing you lived in Sanpete County growing up so you knew exactly what to do - make snowpeople!!! You even got pictures of it which is good as it probably will never happen again in St. George- at least for awhile anyway!!
Post a Comment