Yes its true Santa has come early to the Mogle family this year....really early! Like we're talking we must have been really really good this year because about a week ago he dropped off our Guitar Hero World Tour with TWO guitars. The other day he dropped off my new bike with a trailer for the kiddies and today he dropped off a new bike for Paul. Man that Santa is on the ball he knows who has been extra good this year! No photos just yet, we don't want to totally ruin all the fun.
I am happy to report that now I am OFFICIALLY DONE WITH MY CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!!! That is just plain exciting. I think Paul is probably more excited about it than I am so we can finally stop watching our checking account dwindle away to nothing....zero....zip....nada! It's gone and I am 100% ok with it as of right now. Let it all sink in about how much money has been spent and then I will be sick for a few days!
Anyway Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight!!!!!
8 comments:
I'd say your Christmas shopping is done! Is there anything left for Santa to give you on Christmas?
sadly no! well, some clothes but yep that's it....
Well I have a bike and bike trailer as well so we need to hit the road.
Hahah congrats on being done shopping. Merry Christmas!!
That is funny, Santa just gave us money for christmas this year because our santa is lazy.
I wish Santa was bringing me a bike trailer...maybe next year. Sounds like you're all ready for Christmas! Oh, and your yard looks great. Merry Christmas!
Tara,
I wish I was in Ephraim this year for Christmas or I would totally come to lunch! I left my family on Sunday and I started crying...I'm a little emotional when it comes to my family and the holidays. Shad has to work all Christmas week so I didn't want to leave him in Vegas by himself. Tell everyone hi for me and please keep inviting me cause one of these days I'll be in Ephraim the same time you guys get together!
XOXO Melanie
YOU ARE ONE LUCKY WOMAN!!! I would die for a new bike and trailer. Thanks for lining up lunch for all of us it was fun to see everybody. Your boy is getting so big and is cuter than ever! love ya katie
Post a Comment