Seriously.
Friday is becoming my favorite day of the week. It's just another regular day but I love it. Here's why:
1. There is always a chance that Paul will be home early. It's usually only a hour or two early, but early none the less.
2. Tomorrow is Saturday and that means that Paul doesn't even go to work....YAY! See, there is so much to love about Fridays.
3. The weekend. We don't do much but its the start of the weekend and that just feels good.
4. We will stay up late...together....usually...haha 10:30 is late at our house.
5. Really the only reason I love Friday is because Paul is done working for the week and tomorrow is Saturday!!! woot! woot!
6 comments:
I agree! I love Fridays too because Christian finishes school early and then doesn't do ANY homework all night! It's so awesome.
Hey, we have the same background! I have to agree on the Friday thing. It's great to have a husband for a weekend. I think he could stay home 24/7 and I would never get tired of him. I don't know that he could say the same about me but we'll pretend...
Tara, I am not sure if you will remember me but we went to elementary school together John C freemont. I found your blog off of Heidi Anderson Brown. My name is Dollie I remember you. You have a wonderful family.
I love Fridays! Always have, always will...I feel like I just get to play finally...
Yes, Fridays are great! It's so fun to spend time with family...10:30 is late! Is your youngest sleeping through the night now? When did that happen? I wonder when that will happen with our baby. I hope soon.
Fridays are great days. Tara, thank you so much for just being you. I absolutely love you. You are so sweet, caring, loving, FUNNY, understanding, and real. You aren't a beastly girl who thinks LIFE shouldn't happen to her. You take every event and roll with it.
Thank you for your advice on the whole man/colorado thing. I am not going unless I have a ring. Don't worry you did not offend me at all. I don't know how you would. When is he going? I have no idea. He doesn't know. He won't talk to his boss so we can plan things. He is use to just not planning and doing things as they come. I am totally OPPOSITE. I have to know. I have to plan. It drives me nuts if I don't. We have not been getting along just because there is so much in the air. I need to sit back and relax for a little while and see if I get a ring instead of trying to make things happen. Its causing me to be cranky and that's causing US to not get along. Plus, he just doesn't communicate very well. I guess its in his DNA because his gender is M. MALE. MAN. MONSTER. But, i can't change that so I need to approach things differently and keep positive about it. If the time comes and I don't have a ring, TOODLES! I am not going to drop MY LIFE for a boyfriend. A fiance, probably. A husband, definitely. Oh i have been looking at dresses, colors, places, etc. I want it to happen when the time is right. Honestly, if I don't have a ring by christmas, then I will wonder. So i better just sit tight until then. Huh. When ya'll coming back up here? I miss you. Maybe after my next payday, I will come down for a weekend. I love you very much and appreciate all you do for me and Jax. We miss ya'll very much. Tell Paul HOLA and give those cute boys kisses from me. I just want to come down there and squish on Dylan. He is such a freakin cute baby. THANK YOU! for everything.
Love ya,
Niecey Ashton (haha)
Post a Comment