Here's Connor feeling a lot better after Sunday's puke-fest!

I put a sticker on my nose and he thought it was so funny so he put them all over his face.

Here he is back to playing with his cars....nothing new.

Dylan loves to sit with Paul and play video games. He thinks he needs to be involved in it all!

Just being our happy baby!
5 comments:
I totally forgot that Connor started calling Paul by his name! I thought it was so funny. I even watched the video. It's just so funny to me because it was like Christian's worst nightmare! I'm amazed at how well Connor plays by himself. I wish I could entertain Anders with a couple of cars...serisously! His idea of entertainment is to tear apart his toyroom (without playing with a single thing). Don't worry about the talking thing. I asked Anders' doctor a while ago if I should be worried that Anders wasn't active (he's getting better now) because he wouldn't climb or run like the other kids. He told me that every kid is different. He said he's noticed that some kids are really active and start talking later and some kids are really mellow and talk sooner. I was seriously so worried about him because kids were climbing slides and going down them and he wouldn't. Be grateful to have such an active kid! Poor Anders can't keep up with the other kids. Someday, right?
Hey Tara, I am glad that you wrote back to me, I wasn't sure if you remembered me or not. We actually live in Clinton, not to far from Melissa and really not to far from Kirsten. We actually were remenising about Snow College today, is there any one that we were friends with that you know of their blogs, like Russ or John.
I am a stay at home mom too, and it has it days sometimes I wish I had a job but the kids are fun. My daughter is almost 4 and my little guy will be 5 mo on halloween. When was little Dylan born??
Great to hear from you!
Janelle
your boys are just so stinkin' cute! i just can't get enough of them! That is funny with Connor and the stickers.. Parker screams if he even gets near a sticker, he hates them!! Silly boys!!Dylan is growing up so fast... doesn't it make you sick? Parker does me... love you guys...
Hey! Wow, both boys look JUST like their dad! how sweet. sorry about the puking...EWWWWW. thanks for the details about it. now i am envisioning the raisins. Yippeeee... Love the tent in the backyard thing. When I was a kid I loved doing that stuff. Yeah, we'd end up back in the house around 2am, (scary barking dogs or what not).........
we like to pitch the tent inside the house. we had one upstairs for like 2 weeks (too lazy to take it down) it turned into a "clubhouse"...and then of course things got ugly when emily decided no boys were allowed.
up until then, julian wasn't the slightest bit interested...but when he was told he wasn't allowed he just had to get in there.
typical.
as for stickers! cute! i had to ban stickers from the house for a few years. my kids loved to put them on their bedroom furniture. and sometimes they can be hard to get off!! the paint would come off too...then they started drawing on their furniture. even better. i just re-painted everything a year ago. emily put stickers on her TV. just looks so tacky, drives me nuts. i go off on tangents, by the way.
Tara,
I am dying that this is the first time I have ever seen your blog. I didnt know you had one. You had another baby....I had no idea. Congrats!! You look like you are having a wonderful life full of all sorts of adventures. You all look so happy and so good. I am so not blog "suave" how ever you spell that, so I didnt know your reply linked to your blog, I just realized that. Any ways I am so happy to peak into your life. You moved to St. George, that is great! Man its so crazy how fast time flys, a blink ago we were just kids and now we have kids of our own. I am still in shock.(I dont know why, I mean I have 2 kids to) Congrats on everything, I am so glad I found this. I wish I could hire you to do our blog, yours is amazing, I look at other peoples and think man I wish mine looked like theirs. Any ways so so so good to read about whats going on and catch up a little. Hope all is well, Jenny
Post a Comment