Yes, its true I'm a single mom, but only until Monday at 3:00 pm. Paul left for San Fransisco this morning to take his BIG engineering test. He has been studying his little tail off for this test. He has been getting up early and coming home late everyday for the past 3 weeks.
I had to drop Paul off and as soon as he got out of the car Connor was so sad and started crying which of course made me so sad and so I started crying. We both are going to miss him so much. I know, I know, its only for a few days but that is a long time to be a single mom of TWO kids! I am so nervous for Paul but at the same time I am so proud of him. He works really hard for our family. He always comes home from work and is excited to see the boys and that makes me so happy. Even after being gone for 10-12 hours he comes home ready to wrestle with Connor or play with Dylan. He is such an awesome dad and such a great example to his boys and me.
Wow, I'm getting a little mushy on here but really I am so proud of him and the things that he is accomplishing at work.
So, yes I am a single mom until Monday at 3 pm but no need to worry because my mom is coming tomorrow!!!! I can't tell you how excited I am for her to come visit us in our new house. We are going to shop! shop! shop! because we have so much money....right mom? hahaha
2 comments:
Don't worry, I'm a cry baby when it comes to Christian leaving, even if it's just for one night! I'm pathetic! We hardly ever spend any nights apart, so when he leaves, I fall apart. I'm sure it's even harder when you have 2 kids! You'll be glad when this test is over, I'm sure! Horry for Mamma Finn coming to save the day!
How sad! I hate when Jason is gone with work. Well good luck! I know I couldn't do it with TWO kids:)
Post a Comment