Sunday, October 5, 2008

6 quirks tag

Teresa tagged me so here goes....6 quirks!
1.I can't eat left-overs. I don't know what the heck my problem is. I grew up in a family where we ate left-overs and I don't remember it ever being a problem. Now, I just can't do it. I think I will get sick....the thought of eating "old" food makes me sick and I can't eat it even though it may have been in the refrigerator....I can't do it
2.I like to fold the laundry but only because I like to do it MY way. Bless Pauls heart for helping me. I don't refold the laundry if he is going to fold it...unless its my clothes, towels, blankets, and socks...pretty much everything except his stuff! Dumb I know.
3.I won't eat the last of something. This drives Paul crazy...I think all of these things drive Paul crazy...oh well! Let me explain this: if we have treats in the cupbard and there is only one left, I leave it for Paul. I do this with just about everything. I don't want to take the last one because I know that if I do Paul will ask "do we have any of those treats left" to which I will reply with guilt and lots and lots of embarrassment "nope, I ATE THE LAST ONE." Therefore he will eat the last of almost everything!
4.I have the horrible disgusting habit of chewing my fingernails. I always do it. I can't stop. There is time in life when I don't chew them adn its been right after I have my babies. Weird I know, but after I have them I stop chewing....for a few weeks and then I am right back at it.....Sick I know.
5.I always have buyers remorse. ALWAYS! It doesn't matter what I buy I always think that I could have found a better deal...I should have waited for a sale...I don't really need this....I should wait until there is more money....I should get the boys something! I get this from my mom and I blame her 100%...sorry mom!
6.I want lots of things but never buy them. I guess this goes along with the buyers remorse thing. I want a double jogging stroller. We had the money and I found one I wanted but did I buy it? Nope! This happens with clothes, shoes, make-up, decorations for the house. I have it in my head that we need other things and I can wait...again I blame this on my mother!

So there you have it. I know I am so dumb and many of you will read this and agree and many will read this and think of other crazy quirks that I have...enjoy!
I tag: Mom (you better do this), Melissa, Sarah, VeeAnn, Katie and Collette

8 comments:

Stacy said...

You know, I have a hard time eating left overs. I don't know why but I do! That is too funny that you will not eat the last of anything, I think my husband would love that, if I left him the last of every treat! :) Too bad!!!

Collette said...

Amen on the leftovers. Makes my mom crazy that I won't eat them because we used to have them all the time.

Katie McCaul said...

I love it! Jason won't eat the last of anything either and it drives me crazy!!! If there is like a cup of milk left in the carton he leaves it in there until I drink it>>>but he opens a new one in the mean time so we have two unfinished milks in our fridge...people are crazy!

Anonymous said...

I have no quirks.

Love
Your Mother

Tara Mogle said...

Mom, where do you think I got all my quirks....now get to work!
love
your daughter

Amy Jensen said...

I wish I could be more like you with the buying thing, although I have gotten better since I am not working and have two kids. I also bite my nails and I freakin hate it. By the way you should have tagged me and not Vee she will never do it! lol

VeeAnn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie McCaul said...

Hey Tara!!! That sounds great...we have a baptism Saturday morning and I am just going to check to make sure none of Jason's family is staying with us. If they aren't we would love to have your family here :) I will call them and let you know!