For my friends who wanted this recipe...here you go! I actually got this recipe off the internet. You can find tons of different play dough recipes but I liked this one because it has vanilla so it smells yummy. I made the play dough last week and much to my surprise it is still soft. You have to cook it but its really simple and well worth it!
Just Like the Real Playdough (so they say)
1 cup flour
1 cup water
1 tablespoon oil
1 tablespoon powdered alum (in the spice section)
1/2 cup salt
2 tablespoons vanilla
food coloring
Mix all dry ingredients. Add oil and water. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until reaching the consistency of mashed potatoes. Remove from heat and add vanilla and food coloring. Divide into balls and work in color by kneading the playdough.
Have fun!
3 comments:
THANK YOU!!! So when you coming up?
Paul!.. I was looking on here and I saw a picture of your little boy...he totally looks like you! I cant wait to have one that looks like me. (jan 21)
-shane
Hey so do you know what time about you will be up here? Like Orem area? Sorry Rachel and I were both going to call you last night, but I don't have your number and I don't know if she got a hold of you.
Post a Comment