Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Dylan slept through the night!



Connor was up twice....but Dyaln slept through the night! It can be done!


6 comments:

Katie McCaul said...

HOoray!!! that is such a nice feeling. I actually freaked out the first night Reddek slept through the night I thought he was dead!

Shae said...

Yay for Dylan! And for you! I'm still trying to get Mariah to do that! lol She's been there, but now she's back to waking up at night...I've only got a few mores weeks before I'll be up with a newborn several times a night...so hopefully she will be sleeping by then!

Collette said...

Congratulations. That is huge. Now just pray that Dylan keeps doing that and Connor follows his example!
Good luck getting some more shut-eye!

Matt said...

Way to go, dawgs! T-rod's gotta be on cloud 9! Brooklyn doesn't ever cry, but she still makes plenty of noise. She grunts so dang loud! It keeps both Vee and I up and we both run on little sleep. How the hell do you cure that? I'm going to make a video post about it, because it's seriously that loud!

Christian and Melissa said...

I think Anders is going through whatever Connor is going through. He comes in our room every morning at like 2 and wants to get in our bed. What's up with that? Is Connor sleeping in a crib or a bed? We just switched Anders to a bed and it's a literal nightmare. I'm slowly working my way out of Bleach Bright. I need a life without constant interruptions...if you know what I mean!

Amy Jensen said...

Yaah! Tell me your secret because Gracie is a terrible sleeper all together.