Connor is showing some interest, not a lot, but some, in his little bro. This morning was the first that I have seen him on the same couch or even get this close to Dylan on his own. Usually this is where Connor likes to play with his trucks and cars, unless Dylan is laying here. This morning however, he didn't seem to mind sharing his space! Yeah! I think we're making progress with this whole "new baby in the family" adjustment.
Connor is doing really well having Dylan around to rule the roost! Connor is learning to be more independent which is a really helpful thing for me! (and him) He seems to be growing up faster now that Dylan is here. He seems to understand a lot more of what I say and he is becoming more of a helper around the house....still a lot of training to do but we'll get him!!
4 comments:
I absolutely love all of your posts. You crack me up! How are the nights going now? I plan on coming down for the blessing! YAY! Thanks for your love and support. I really appreciate it. Give those wild boys loves from me & Jax. We love you guys.
MOGLES!!!!! So happy to see 'holy hell' on my blog!! Yes, it's me! Pauly, I think you were blogged about a month or so back, those Saturday mornings I was awoken by profanity as you were fixing your truck! Oh, those were the good ol' days! Your boys are so dang cute! Where are you guys? We need to have a Hillside reunion or something!
oh - and I would definetely be game for being on the Mogle 08 campaign ... you may not be able to afford me but I might cut you a deal!
Pauly!!! Kasi told me you swore on her blog so I had to come say hi! :) CONGRATS on your cute family! I love all the toad heads running around your house. So great! I saw Lori Olsen yesterday in St. George and now here I see you're there, too! Please let us know next time ya'll are up North. Ciao! ~Ash
Post a Comment