Last weekend my family came down to St. George for our annual Bauer Family Reunion. Sunday night they were all headed back to Sanpete and I decided that I was going to take the boys and go stay with my mom for the week. I started out thinking it would be a good vacation for me....ha ha I was wrong. It was nice to have my parents and sisters and neices around to help me out with the boys but it was hardly a vacation for me!!! We did have a lot of fun though. Connor had a blast chasing his cousins around the house and playing in the water outside. Dylan was the same fussy little baby that I love. It was nice to have another person around during the day to hold him though. It was a very relaxing, but very tiring week as well. I stayed up way too late talking with my mom and sister but we couldn't help it, that is one of our favorite things to do....talk and talk and talk. Overall it was a well needed visit and I guess you could call it my vacation!!
Thanks Paul for letting me leave for a whole week....we're glad to be home!
Thanks mom and Ericka for entertaining me and the boys we'll do it again soon!
1 comment:
oH MY HECK!!! I am glad you found my blog. Well your boys are so dang cute! I can't believe how big your one is. Well we will have to catch up one of these times we are both in Sanpete. I am glad to hear you guys are doing well. I bet St. George is nice...we go down there once in a while because I have to train the girls in the office down there so we will have to let you know next time we are there. Rachel is good...living in Springville.
Post a Comment