This past weekend was very exciting for our family. We went to Gunnison and blessed Dylan. We won't discuss why we went to Gunnison to do the blessing....we just did! Instead of blessing Dylan at church on Sunday, we decided to bless him at Paul's dad's house. It was so cool. It was very laid back but it felt more personal. We had all of our family there and it was a good time. Connor was asleep before the whole thing even started but that was ok, he needed it! After the blessing we had donuts from Miller's Bakery (my personal favorite) with milk....so yummy! It turned out really nice! Thanks everyone for coming!
1 comment:
Yeah. I actually heard a rumor that he was dating Keena. I guess not. :) That's so fun to bless Dylan at Paul's Dad's house! That would be so much more relaxed. I bet you could hear a lot better. I was actually blessed at my grandparent's house...but for different reasons. ;)
Post a Comment