Mother's Day was a relaxing enjoyable day at the Mogle home. It was like any other Sunday, except Paul and I just got called to be primary workers. We are really excited about it. The hardest part will be getting Connor to go to nursery...and stay there so we can teach our lesson. After church was over we went to visit my grandparents and then we went to feed the ducks. We thought Connor would love to feed the ducks but I think the geese got a little too close for comfort! Connor was pretty nervous and just kept running back to the car! It was still fun though. After we fed the ducks we went home and had a Freschetta 4 meat pizza for dinner. We had been snacking all day on Oreo's that Paul and Connor gave to me as part of my mother's day gifts so we weren't really that hungry. Thanks to Paul and Connor we had a very relaxing day. Nothing too exciting, but at this point in my life relaxation is all I want.

Here we are getting ready to go feed the ducks. Connor was excited to go outside....as usual. We don't go too far without his hat, and we don't get to help him put it on anymore!
Here is a video of the big fat geese that were too close for comfort according to Connor. They weren't afraid to get up close to us. I put Connor down and I thought they were going to attack him....apparently he did too. You can see him standing over by the car trying to get in.


Regardless of the fact that we see people feeding the geese and ducks almost everyday, they acted like they were starving. They came right up to us honking and snapping at us for our bread.

Here is Mom feeding the ducks and Connor holding on for dear life!
Overall we had such a nice day, thanks Paul and Connor for making it so much fun!!
1 comment:
I'm glad you had such a nice day. Thank you for the card, it did look like Cloey. The weather looks so nice there. I agree with Conner the ducks and geese are scary and I'd rather sit in the car and feed them.
Post a Comment