From a previous post you will remember that I took pictures of Connor riding his car on top of our coffee table (which we paid a lot of money for!). Well Paul and I have come to the conclusion that with 2 boys running around this house that there is no sense in continuing to purchase expensive furniture so we ventrued off to the DI to find some old furniture that we could fix up.

This is what we purchased for a whopping 5 bucks. It's a table that is perfect for Connor to color and climb all over on!! Now maybe he will leave the coffee table alone!
With a little TLC, a bottle of paint and a brush....
This is what we have to show for it!! Now all we need are a few chairs and he will be set!!!
2 comments:
Way to be resourceful! It looks great. I miss having DI at my disposal.
I like it Tara. Any more good deals at the DI? Let me know.
Post a Comment