Tuesday, March 18, 2008

We are now bloggers!!

Ok, everyone here we go. Brent and Collette, you have inspired Paul with this blog thing and he wants ME to do this and so I am going to try it out. Melissa, I have decided that if you can do this then so can I. It will probably be a slow start but if Paul will help me I think we can do this.

1 comment:

terra said...

ok so i had to sign up to even make a comment on this stupid thing! so it better be worth it! i'm just kidding.
anyway, i'm dreading caleb's
2nd haircut which will be with clippers, so i can't imagine it going any better than conner's. sad!
so how is st. george? hot? miserable? hopefully it's good.
your picture is cute. well hopefully all is well and we might see you on easter! love ya bye,

terra