This morning, just like every morning, Connor and I got up and went on a walk to the park. It is the coolest park ever!! Connor loves to go to the park and I love to take him. We try to go every morning around 10:30 and stay until noon (which just happens to be nap time!) He loves to run around with the big kids yelling "GO GO GO!" He is so funny to watch climb around on the playground because he thinks he is big like the older kids until he gets up too high and can't climb back down. Don't worry though he just yells out "MAA MAA" and I come help him. He is just so funny!
This is a picture that I took right before we left for the park. Here is one of the few times Connor is going down the slide on his bum.
He loves to climb up the stairs!
This is how Connor usually goes down the slide
Coming through the tunnel to mom
After a long morning at the park, some lunch, and a walk home, Connor boy is pooped!
This picture is the real reason I take Connor to the park. He wears himself out literally and I can get some things done around the house......or mess around on the computer for a little while.
This is a picture that I took right before we left for the park. Here is one of the few times Connor is going down the slide on his bum.
He loves to climb up the stairs!
This is how Connor usually goes down the slide
Coming through the tunnel to mom
After a long morning at the park, some lunch, and a walk home, Connor boy is pooped!This picture is the real reason I take Connor to the park. He wears himself out literally and I can get some things done around the house......or mess around on the computer for a little while.

1 comment:
Sounds like Easter was alot of fun. I'm glad the weather was so nice for everyone.
And that park is perfect for you guys. That's just what Conner needs to keep him busy.
Post a Comment