Tuesday, April 3, 2012
warm enough for water...finally!
This past weekend was fabulous. The weather was so nice and so we let the kids get the pool out--a pool our neighbor so nicely gave to us for FREE!
The boys have been waiting for weeks to get the hose out and play in the water. They made pie and soup for Paul and I. They loved playing outside all day long.
Samantha LOVED the water. She was so funny. She was not one bit hesitant about the water. I popped her little feet in the icy cold water and she stayed in the pool for 30 minutes straight. I had to finally take her out because her feet were so red and her skin as turning purple.
We can't wait for more weekends filled with nice weather, yard work, playing in the pool and playing all day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm so jealous of your good weather!! The kids look like they are having so much fun. Wish I was there.
i don't think your finally should be allowed. seeing how the weather is forecasting SNOW on friday...yeah. no sympathy for you.
look so fun! i can't wait until it's warm enough for dane to swim!
Post a Comment