Yesterday Connor went to his first day of preschool.
Today Connor was supposed to go to his first day of joyschool.
{yes, he is doing preschool at Watch Me Grow, and Joyschool with some kids in the ward}
However, 30 minutes before go time, I was brushing his teeth and fixing his hair,
and with chattering teeth he said,
"Mommy, I'm cold and I don't feel good."
then the tears poured down his little cheeks.
I took his temperature: 101.0
Connor didn't get to go to joyschool today.
I was so sad.
He was so sad.
Looks like we will have to try again on Thursday.
post edit: After a dose of Tylenol and some serious lounging,
Connor is feeling much much better bouncing off the walls.

1 comment:
tara. do you want to guest post on my blog for 'things that must go?' i know yours would be hilarious, and i want some funny ones! let me know :)
Post a Comment