Wednesday, August 3, 2011

6 months

It has been 6 whole months since our baby girl, Samantha, joined our family. She is just too much fun to have around. She loves her brothers. All they have to do is jump around and laugh at her and she giggles and coos at them all day. I took her in for her 6 month check up and so here are her stats:

weight: 16.9 lbs
height: 26.5 inches
which puts her in the 75th percentile for both.

Here are some of the latest and greatest things about our baby girl:
She is sitting up
Loves to chew on everything
Eats anything I give her
Gets so excited to drink from a cup
Loves applejuice in a sippy
Blows raspberries {when she gets really mad}
says momma {when she gets really mad}
giggles at her crazy brothers
rolls all over the place

She really is so much fun to have around. I can't take her out in public without being stopped a million times so people can ooh and ahh over her awesome curly red hair. I think people are so shocked to see a red headed baby with so much hair, even though it's falling out in the back.





We feel so blessed to have her in our home and are doing our best to soak up the crazy fun everyday. Her brothers love her so much. Paul is so cute with her. There is nothing like seeing a daddy hold his baby girl.

8 comments:

Poole Family said...

She is SO stinking cute just like the boys!! We love you guys. Thanks for sharing pictures with all of us, it sure does bring a big smile!!

Grant and Candice said...

Tara she is so adorable!! I can't believe she is already 6 months. She is such a doll, aren't girls so fun?

Amber said...

Tara, Sam is so stinkin' cute! I love her red hair. All of your kids are adorable!

Anonymous said...

too stinkin' cute! i can't believe it's been 6 months! crazy.

Wade, Jenny, and Girls said...

ADORABLE!

Christian and Melissa said...

Your babies always have the coolest hair! Remember Connor's? I remember you telling me his hair was always greasy, because everyone would always touch it. I need to see her! She is just too much. So stinkin' cute!!

Stacy said...

WOW, Six months already! She is so cute!!

The Peterson Clan... said...

I can't believe she is that old!! Time flies!! She is adorable! I love the picture of all three of your kids, they are all so cute!