Monday, June 27, 2011

A simple request

Dylan decided to play with the flashcards/card games. He was playing very quietly and I was enjoying my "me" time for a few minutes so I didn't check on him for a bit.

Upon walking into the family room I discovered this, and a simple request:

How do you turn down a face like that...even though I just organized the cards 20 minutes prior to this request?

Love me some Dilly Dawg!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Hi
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Dylan is an amazing, courageous, strong, and determined fighter. He is a brave warrior, smilen champ and an inspirational hero. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com

Markell said...

Has he met my kaydence? She has that same face!! Too cute. Hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

That boy is a pure delight!!!