Friday, April 1, 2011

pooped, no more

Today I was going to post about how pooped I was. Well, because some days I feel like all I do is change a poopy diaper or wipe two poopy little boy bums! However, the weather has been fantastic today and my kids have been angels, except for...
when Dylan wouldn't take a nap,
and Samantha cried for 30 minutes straight,
and I thought I was having my monthly you-know-what,
and then Dylan did take a nap
but woke up one grumpy little bear
{and still is},
and then I looked at my messy house,
and we went to Costco
and the boys whined the entire time because they were thirsty
{thank you vitamin water samples},
and my house is 78 degress....no flipping joke!
78 degrees...summer is coming!
But other than all that stuff, the day has really been great, and memorable.

Today, well tonight actually, I turned on the hose and let my kids run wild with it. Connor had a blast. He was making "firepower rainbows" and flooding the grass.

Dylan was having fun being very cautious with the water when BAM! a drop of water splashed into his eye and a sincere meltdown ensued!


Soon after that the hose was turned off and we came inside for dinner. Corndogs are the meal of choice tonight. awesome.

Samantha truly has been a little gem, except for when she screamed for 30 minutes for no reason. Really, no reason. Then she fell asleep. She has been so fun though. She has been super smiley! It's so so cute. Her little round face and those big blue eyes are to die for. Well, and her hair but today it was her cute little smile!
{and lets be honest, I am too lazy to make another collage because I started this post at 6:30 and now it's almost 10:00....now I really am pooped. goodnight!}
ps. the boys, all three of them, are sleeping in the backyard, in a tent. any bets on how long dylan will last?!

No comments: