Thursday, February 17, 2011

Love


We are so in love with our baby girl.


and that's all.
bye

6 comments:

Amanda said...

She is a doll. I bet those little boys just love her. You forget so fast how little they are. I love her hair too. Hope you are doing well.

LemonDrop Creative | Ashley said...

I'm in LOVE with this post! So cute, the boys are already shaping up to be wonderful big brothers and a crazy ole dad. :) congrats!!

Kim said...

What a little sweetie! Adorable pictures!!!

Anna said...

oh my she is gorgeous! ooo i just wanna cuddle her!
ps, i love how your boys are almost always pantless in the pics you post. that's how we know nothing has been staged - it's just true blue home life! :)

Elise said...

oh my goodness she's adorable! Congratulations on your baby :) And the same size...amazing :) So big huh?! Thanks for blog stalking!

The Peterson Clan... said...

Such a doll Tara!! I am so happy for you and your beautiful little family!