{the dentist}
I took my kids to the dentist for their 6 month check up.
Should be easy right?
nope.
I have one of "those kids".
You know, the one you can hear screaming bloody murder from the back room as you walk in the front door.
Yep, that would be my Connor.
We even practiced this morning before we left the house.
{not the brushing your teeth part, but the lay down on a chair-take a picture of your teeth-let the dentist see you open your mouth-part}
It was a nightmare for Connor, and a workout for the dentist.
In the end Connor had a bloody lip in two places and the dentist had a hole in his glove from Connor biting him. Awesome.
Can't wait to go back in May.
Thank you dentist, my kids have clean teeth and you have treated us well....even though my son actually bit you. he. bit. you.
You are a saint.
1 comment:
That is the only reason I was grateful Anders had a cavity on his first real cleaning! They had to put him under to fix the cavity (stupid vomitting issue) and they just cleaned his teeth while he was under. I hated having him under more than anything, but it was the easiest cleaning ever! :) HE.BIT.HIM??? Haha! What does he expect? His fingers were in his mouth! I tell Anders to keep his fingers out of Eva's mouth for that very same reason.
Post a Comment