
Q: am i pregnant...again?
A: yep
Q: was it planned?
A: yep
Q:have i been sick?
A: nauseated, tired, bleh....not too bad though
Q: do i hope its a girl?
A: whatever, if it's a boy we might just be done. a girl would force me to have another....every girl needs a sister (but i would love a boy....i got the boy thing figured out)
Q: when am i due?
A: not til flippin' februrary
Q: so how far along am i?
A: well in weeks...nine. in months....two. whatever
i think it's gonna turn out real nice.
19 comments:
BBAAAHHHH!! Congrats!! Where did you ever find that Barbie? Gosh. This is SO exciting!
You are fantastic!! Yay for another Mogle in the world!!
Wahoo! That is so exciting! I'm so happy for your cute family!
What the crazy picture!! LOL but a big congrats to you guys
That Barbie picture is disturbing...
So excited for you guys.
I got so sick of everyone saying "do you hope its a girl?" It doesn't matter! But I do think that a little girl would be adorable:)
I hope you're feeling better soon.
congrats. So happy!
Congrats!!! I am so happy for you you. Three boys would be great...crazy but great!
your such a dork
If you have another boy, it would be typical! It seems like all families with all boys are the cutest little families...that's what I was shooting for. Didn't last very long for us! I'm so dang excited for you I can't even stand it. I just love your little family and can't wait to hear all about this new little one! Keep me posted!
I LOVE IT!!
congrats!!! that is SO exciting! (love the pic, too...haven't seen that one before!)
Congrats how exciting!
woot woot! i say go for all boys! i'm the only girl in my family and never really missed having a sister. didn't even really want one... so if it's a girl and stays the only girl, she'll be fine. and tougher for it too! :) congrats mogles!
Congrats Tara. That is so exciting
congrats and i love the pic. i text ya the other day. not sure if ya got it.
Congrats!! And you're hilarious
Ha! Congratulations! I've got a whole slew of friends due in February. Good luck! :)
That Barbie is just disturbing!
YEAHHHH! Congratu-freakin-lations! LOL! I wonder what I will want on my 3rd too after having two boys. Will you find out the sex of the baby?? Man February does seem so far away. I hope you get feeling better and to the stage - "Man that is the best apple I've ever had in my life" stage. Does that make sense?? LOL!!! Miss ya!
XOXO Melanie
Congrats Tara! That is super exciting!
Post a Comment