Hi, my name is Paul Mogle and I have gout!
What is gout you say. Go here to find out. It is something that my dad has and he will often complain about gout in his foot and walk with a limp. I figured gout has made his feet into the disfigured things that they are. If you have seen my dad's feet you know what I mean. The grandkids will often ask him with a look of horror on their face about what happened to his feet, he will tell them that a grizzly bear got 'em. If you can imagine what feet would look like after a bear got a hold of them then you have an idea of what my dad's feet look like. Not pretty! He definitely doesn't need to worry about a foot model agency calling him up. Some people worry about inheriting their parents halatosis, bad b.o. or a major overbite. Not the Mogle's. We have FEARED getting my dad's feet. When the doctor said that I probably have gout, I almost cried. Not because I have gout, but because it meant I was on the path to inheriting the "Grizz Foot".
I would post a picture of his feet but no camera has survived the morbid, horrific "Grizz Foot".
disclaimer: the story about GOUT deforming his feet is fictional however his feet DO look like a grizzly bear has been gnawing on them
4 comments:
Hey Tara,
According to the link, excessive drinking can cause gout so tell Paul to lay off the booze. ha ha
Love, Carol
Paul, you are right, the dreaded feet of dad is something we all worry about. I think sometimes I get a form of gout too and that is the first thing that runs through my head too. Also, having Larry H.Miller elbows like dad too.
GOUT?? the only people I know that have gout are old men and lunch ladies??? Which one are you??
Tara your family is so cute! I love Dylan walking. SOunds like fun at the Mogle's
Post a Comment