Monday, July 13, 2009

I know it's kinda gross

but seriously....


isn't he the cutest?

7 comments:

Katie McCaul said...

He is the cutest...his smile melts me every time. I hope you guys are doing ok. Lots of love:)

Our Family said...

if that is sour cream in that container that is out of control lol but i'm thinking it may be yogurt right? that is dang cute!

BALLS said...

haha this is so dang cute. i love when kids eat messy things. i didnt even think about it being sour cream until i read Tawnies comment.

Anonymous said...

he looks like such a big boy!! i always catch myself calling him "baby dill" but he really isn't that little!! i love the smiles!!

Heidi and Josch said...

yeah. waaaay cute. is that sour cream? holy cow.

Tara Mogle said...

Its banana cream pie yogurt!

Kasi French said...

I love it! He's so dang cute!