June 5th 2004 Paul and I were sealed in the Manti Temple. What an awesome day. In 5 years we have accomplished many things as husband and wife:
*we BOTH graduated from Utah State with our Bachelors degrees
*we've gone from living in a basement to a beautiful home in St. George
*we have doubled our family! go us!
*paid off two cars
*bought and sold a townhouse
oh gosh, I don't have time to name all the awesome things we have accomplished together but we have done so much. We've been through so much...good and bad, or at least hard times together.
I guess what I am really trying to say is that I am so happy we are together. I wouldn't take back any of the crap that we have been through because it has, and is, only make us stronger and closer than ever. We have made it as far as we have in our married life because we are doing it together. We have the same goals and ideas for our family.
Paul, my love, you are the best and I am so happy that you are mine. You mean the world to me. Not only are you the best husband, you are the perfect dad. I couldn't ask for a better father for my children. I love you so much!
Happy 5 years my love!
7 comments:
So sweet, congrats! You two are really somethin else, with all that you are going through.
Hey, it was good to see you on Sunday. Good luck with everything! Congrats on 5 years! You guys have accomplished a lot!
Congratulations you guys!
you two are so awsome!! congradulations on five years!! i had no idea!
Happy Anniversary! You guys have done a lot in those 5 short years. I can't believe it has already been that long (for all of us)!
that really is what marriage is all about!!going through everything together!! love this post!!!congrats
Congrats! It is so nice to have somebody to go through everything with. Glad you found a good hubby and daddy:)
Post a Comment