Friday, May 15, 2009

Water Fun

It's been hot! hot! hot! this last week. Last Monday for FHE we headed over to the downtown park for some water fun. The boys had a blast. I wasn't too sure how Dylan would feel about the water but he LOVED every minute of it.This cute little girl is only 2 months older than Dylan.....little miss tank!

Connor boy ran and ran and ran. He was in heaven!


Today I busted out the swimming pool for the boys. A big hit! They were in heaven. I think they got in 4 times today. Love this St. George weather.

I have a video but its taking way to long so maybe I'll try again later!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am FILLED with envy!! i want to break out the kiddie pool but it is still a little too breezy and springy the last little while. i can't wait it see you guys next weekend!! what day is Dylan's birthday on? well, we will see you soon!!

Tara Mogle said...

his b-day is on the 23rd....the day of the big Partay!!! woo woo

Rebecca and Ryan Withers said...

so stinking cute!! I can't wait to put up the pool and have fun with the kiddo's !!! Lucky you, you live in st.george!!

Ben and Sarah said...

Hey it's Sarah. I'm so glad you posted on my blog. I love to see how old friends are doing! Your kids are so cute and we absolutely love that park in St. George. We used to be in Cedar City and we would go down there all the time. The kids love it! Jake and Becca have a blog and it is on our blog, but it's private. If you post your email on my blog I will give you his email address. He is doing so good though and they have two little boys the same age as mine!! So good to see how you are doing!!

BALLS said...

you boys are so cute... you guys are always doing something fun. i am so jealous that you get to live in the nice HOT weather.. oh how i would love it.

Justin and Tauna said...

That nice weather is nice huh, justin and I lived down there the first year that we were married. We loved the warm weather, but not to live down there. Your boys are so cute together. And that park is a lot of fun. I have gone there with Nolan and his fam. By the way he and his wife just welcomed a new baby boy. I will have to post pics on my blog.

The Capitans said...

They are so cute! I heard your news! If you need anything let me know. I will be praying for you guys.

Cameron and BreAnn said...

So much fun! Brayden would love that place! I love watching Brayden interact with Aydrie. I'm sure it's the same with you and your boys! Hope things are good with you guys!