Last Tuesday Paul took me and the boys up to meet my mom in Beaver so we could go to Sterling to spend the week with her. Connor had so much fun! He loved playing with all of his cousins. He ran, laughed, played cars, guitar hero, and even rode a horse....can you believe it? yes, he rode a horse! Wednesday and Thursday we just hung out at my moms and then Friday we headed up for a girls shopping day with my sister. It was so much and the boys did so awesome!!!! They were so much fun to take. I was a little nervous but it all worked out so nice. Thanks to my awesome mom and sister. Seriously, I don't think I could have done it alone. We shopped our brains out all day Friday and then Saturday we had a baby shower for my cute sister in law, Misty. She is having a baby in April. We are so excited for her. By Sunday I was spent. Connor was in the hyper-tired stage. He was so tired but he just couldn't stop playing. Dylan had not taken a nap all week long and so he was tired. Connor was so sad to leave all his cousins. Last night when we got home he kept asking, "Where's Cloey Jo.....where's Attack.......where's Jax........where's Shelbie....where's Pirate ship?" It was so cute but so sad because I think he is going to have withdrawals all this week. It is always so fun to get away and I am so glad that we were able to do it but man it feels so good to be home. I am so looking forward to our upper-70's-degree weather we are going to have this week.
Anyway sorry for the boring post. No pictures or anything. I do have a video on Paul's phone of Connor riding a horse with my sister but it will have to wait.
As for Dylan, he still has ear infections! He is crawling all over and starting to get into everything!
Hopefully this week is full of relaxation and working out at the gym since that has been on hold for a whole month now.
Peace out
1 comment:
Sounds like such a fun weekend! I wish I would have made it up to your moms...you know how it goes you think you will have all this time and the days just go by way too fast!
Post a Comment