Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Nothing to blog about

but I really want to post! So I will start with a list of things to do today:
1. get myself ready for the day
2.get my two sweeties bathed and ready for the day
3.a quick visit to the doctor....more ear infections. I know, I can't believe it either!
4.sweep and mop my seriously disgusting floor
5.clean my room

I could go on and on but that would make for a really boring post and this post is already boring! So to make it more fun I will add some pictures of my handsome little boys:


Don't mind the nasty dead growth on the fence...Paul got rid of it. Instead check out this handsome little face!


As for this beauty....well, just look at the handsome little redhead with those big blue eyes!

And now Smilebox recognized that I uploaded some photos and so I will add a pointless slideshow to the blog for some more Mogle fun....have you had enough? I totally understand if you want to move on to the next blog!!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow




8 comments:

Grant and Candice said...

I love that you post when you have nothing major to post about! I wish I could do that more. I always worry that people will think, "why is she posting about that"? I need to lighten up I guess.

Katie McCaul said...

Love all the pictures!

Jillyan said...

I love the pictures too! I love your hair. You've always had great hair. I am so jealous! You are one hot mama!

Collette said...

I'm just glad that you are posting, even when you think life is boring! Makes me feel good that I'm not the only one doing regular old stuff day in and day out! Your boys are so dang cute and you are gorgeous as ever!
I so wish I had yard work to do. I'm itching to get outside and do something productive!

Jayme said...

ohh... your hair is WAY cute! So where do you live right now???

Cameron and BreAnn said...

Some of the best posts are those that tell of every day life...your list is similar to mine....just getting myself and kids ready and cleaning...that takes ALL day!
Oh, I think you are gorgeous! I love you hair. I want to do something different with mine and I like the way yours is styled...do I dare?
And, your boys are getting big! They look just like you guys!

Amy Jensen said...

You are so funny! What cute boys and one hot mama.

Heidi and Josch said...

Tara, You look hot to trot, and you know it. You really do look so freakin' cute.
Thanks for all of your comments on my blog. You are too nice. I love all the pix of your boys too. Keep posting, even if its just a list of things to do for the day, thats just the way it goes sometimes...or maybe a lot of the time!