Anyone that knows Grandpa Mogle knows that he loves to fall asleep on the couch with the tv up so loud that the speakers are on the verge of being blown. And when you have the "system" (I use that term loosely) that we have, then that means the tv doesn't have to be up too loud.
Well, while he assumed his natural position:

Connor began thinking up some sort of prank we could come up with to get "Papa" with:
Both Connor and Dylan laughed over some of the ideas we came up with, but we figured his snoring on the couch was comedy enough for us.

To end our weekend we tried to gather for a family photo in front of our tree. You can tell how excited the boys were, and yes that's a car in Connor's hand.
6 comments:
Go figure Conner! It's like the car is glued there. Your boys are so fun! I seriously can't believe little Dylan. He's so chunky and adorable! I was telling Christian last night that it was so weird that you and Paul didn't come up last night for the "big game." It would have been fun to go to the USU game together...for good ol' times sake.
looks like a fun weekend! your grandpa is so cute!
You have such a CUTE family!
Looks like you had a great weekend. I love the pictures and story of Grandpa Mogle. I so remember him as a teacher. (lol) I love your family shot. If you ever need a photographer. Give us a call, Troy would love to do them:)
Looks like your boys had fun! That is a cute family photo...Reddek never looks at the camera let a lone smile:)
Good ol' Grandpa Mogle (Granpa Logo as Jax calls him). Are ya'll coming up this weekend? I love your blog. It is so dang funny! I want to see you before Christmas so get your butts up here!!! Love all of you Mogles :)
Post a Comment