Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Tag

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Mostly wrapping paper but there is an occasional gift bag
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial.....I hate the mess of a real one.
3. When do you put up the tree? The day after Thanksgiving!
4. When do you take the tree down? Not until after New Years
5. Do you like Egg Nog? Love it! Probably not as much as Paul.....or my mom but I do love it!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? the one that comes to mind is the doll house I got......I don't even remember really playing with it though.....not into the Barbie thing at all?!
7. Hardest person to buy for? Mom and Rob....and some years Ericka
8. Easiest person to buy for? Paul and the boys
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, its just a little clay one....some day I will have the Willow Tree Nativity.....hint hint Paul :)
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail duh? of course!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Cable knit sweater from Papa Mogle...love ya Grant!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story. "you'll shoot your eye out, you'll shoot your eye out!"
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Black Friday all the way!!!! ok, maybe a little bit before but Black Friday is the true start of the madness.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? uh no........
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? three words: I LOVE CANDY
16. Lights on the tree? yes, white
17. Favorite Christmas song? all of them, but the last couple of years "I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas" so flippin' cute especially when my little Nat-Attack sings it.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We take turns going to my family and then Pauls.....Christmas eve party with the Mogles and Christmas dinner with mama Finn
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? of course
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? right now, nothing! If there was it would be a star, I just haven't found the perfect one yet!
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Jammies Christmas eve and the rest in the morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? grumpy Wal-mart workers!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I just did my tree in Red and Green sparkly balls.....love them
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Mama Finn's clam chowder
25. Favorite family Christmas tradition? Dinner at home with the fam!

I tag anyone who wants to do it! kinda fun!

4 comments:

Christian and Melissa said...

That was so fun! I seriously get so annoyed with annoying Walmart workers too...but the customers are worse! You know what annoys me the most? The stupid little kiosks that crowd the mall just during this month that sell junk and you can't understand a dang work they say because they hardly speak english. No, I don't want you to wash my hands, no I don't want to play with Mr. Fuzzy (that one bugs me the most), I can't think of a person on my christmas list that wants one of those spinners, I would look like an idoit if I wore one of your apron-looking wraps that you don't even look that great in, and I didn't come to the mall for you to cover my hair in ringlets! It's in a ponytail because I didn't want it done today...DEAL WITH IT! Sorry, obviously I'm so annoyed with this. I just hate being stopped by workers so they can sell me junk. It's bad enough to have the nasty cell phone guys stop you.

Heidi and Josch said...

oh my gosh. apparently i havent looked at your blog lately, but let me just say that i am laughing my...off. you guys crack me up. whats up with the hairy husband of yours, the naked turkey, the list of things you guys are thankful for, your son running into elder holland etc etc etc. l o freakin l.
love ya!
amen to what mo said. she's a crack up too!

Heidi and Josch said...

by the way...how do you have time to look at anyone's blog? can we say popular? you have like 5 million people listed there!

Katie McCaul said...

I love reading it! So you guys travel at Christmas even with two kids? jason is trying to talk me into staying home...but no way!!! We totally need to get together over Christmas weekend...I am sure we will be there from the 24th on.