oh my hell! my mom and i just saw people standing in line at Best Buy for the Friday sales! what the beep? of course i had to go talk to them to find out what they were buying and how long they had been in line.
first in line: she was probably in her 60's, sitting there with her two granddaughters, they got there at noon TODAY, she will be purchasing 3 computers for $349.99 each!
second in line: some shabby, unshaven jerk who claims he's "gonna buy every laptop on the shelves"....whatev! he was a jerk and so i didn't talk to him much.
there were probably 5 tents set up and more people were unloading their trucks as we were driving off! seriously!!!!!
i will be hitting the sales but honestly!!!! what the hell happened to turkey with the fam?
5 comments:
Crazy people. But I can't say much, Scott and I waited in line for the PS3 for like 3 days (but we made like a $1000 profit by selling it on Ebay)
WHAT??? People start standing in line on Wednesday. I would rather pay full price, I might even pay extra. LOL
Sorry. But I just realized that your boys are Conner and Dylan. Did you know Rachel (Rees) and Kenny Cox have 2 boys named Conner and Dylan? Weird...
This killed me!! I've never once done the Black Friday shopping thing, but I have seen news reports of these crazies, but never once have I heard of this magnitude of crazy! I especially appreciated the explatives. :) Way to be
OH MY! I don't even bother for the sales it is more worth it to me to sleep in and pay full price.
Post a Comment