We did go get pumpkins, or "punkins" as Connor calls them, for FHE. We didn't get out the trusty knives to carve them yet. We'll save that for closer to Halloween. Ok, we probably won't carve them. We let Connor color on them and I think for this year that will be good enough for him!



Lets see we have been to the park A LOT! We found a new park up in Coral Canyon. Here are a few pictures. Most are of the back of his head...Sorry he was too busy playing to slow down for one second and let me take his picture!



Dylan loves to go to the park as well. He gets just as tired as Connor does which is nice for me because then when we get home both boys are sleeping....who could ask for more?


This week I gave Dylan rice cereal for the first time! He will be 5 months next week and so I thought I would give it a try....he did NOT like it so much. Sorry bubs!



Nothing too special but for some reason I have a ton of pictures of the boys on the camera. I guess I'll make a slide show and post that....later!
Sorry for the boring post but Paul said I was slacking so I thought I better put something on here:)
2 comments:
Looks like fun! I hate when the dads are gone so much...I get so bored. You are lucky it is still warm to go to the park, what the heck am I going to do in the winter? Your boys are the cutes! I love all the pictures.
Exciting week!! Tell Paul good luck on his BIG Test! Guess who I saw yesterday... Give up? Brittin Peterson! She was watching her little sister play volleyball in Richfield at that tournament. I didn't get to talk to her, but she did stay and watch my team play a little. She looks great, and I was so excited to see her.
Post a Comment