Yesterday, at work we heard this big bang and then our power went out. I was talking on the phone to someone and talked a good 5 minutes after the power went out before I realized I lost him when the power went out. My other co-workers were asking me if I still had power because I was talking on the phone and theirs went dead. Rather than look the fool, I told them I somehow magically managed to have it for a while. I don't think they believed me.
Here is the story of why the power went out.
I took the photo that is in the story. I emailed them to the reporter that came out. I know that someone reading this is from a major newspaper and is looking for a photographer of my skills. Sorry I am not for sale, UNLESS the price is right.
Somehow, my story about how there was a lady stuck in the elevator that was pregnant and the firemen were delivering the baby at this exact moment didn't make it in the newspaper! She didn't even want to talk to me after that. In fact, she started ignoring me and my interpretation of what happened. Apparently she wasn't pregnant and the firemen were NOT delivering the baby. I thought that type of information is what is going to sell papers, not the TRUTH!
Give the people what they want to hear!
1 comment:
They should give people the truth, here here! And, they should also give you a darn photo credit!! :)
Post a Comment