Well, this was definitely the warmest Halloween I have ever experienced!! I would even say it was HOT!!! We went to our neighborhood carnival/trunk-or-treat. It was so fun....for the kids. Connor had a blast. He ran and ran and ran. He was in and out of the bounce house more times that I can count. He walked in the cake-walk, went to the fishing pond, and just plain had fun!! He was so much fun to watch. He was his curious-cautious self. I had to go with him in the smelly bounce house and up the crazy rope ladder and down the disgusting slide but it was well worth it for the smile it put on his face....plus it gave me a killer work-out:D We were so busy playing we didn't get many photos but here's a few.

Paul politely informed me that I am a Halloween bah-humbug. It's true, I am. Halloween is just not my thing. I dress the kids up and that's good enough right? Maybe next year Paul...not!
Here is the cupcake Connor won in the cake-walk. He picked the cupcake with the "nake" on it! I would say I look pretty darn scary in this picture!!!

Paul scared the ba-gee-beez out of Connor. He couldn't even look at him. Poor kid!

Connor was our happy little monkey

Dylan was our chubby bumble bee
5 comments:
I'm a Halloween ba-humbug too! I HATE dressing up. I would so much rather be comfortable in my own clothes. Those bouncehouses are a total body workout! I did one with Anders when I was only a couple of weeks pregnant and I thought I was going to die! P.S. Your ward trunk or treat rocked the house!
Yeah, it was even warm up here in Orem! Hey Paul, is that what you look like from taking the test, or do you actually have makeup on? Gunnison Bulldogs in the heezouse!
Looks like fun! Tara you need to dress up it makes it so much more fun. Your kids look so cute. It was nice up here, but rained on us while we went trick or treating.
Halloween is not my favorite holiday either! i usually put on a Old Navy halloween tee and say I am dressed up! Abby was a lot more fun this year for sure. Maybe I will end up liking Halloween now that I have a kid. the verdict is still out!!! Lindz
Cute monkey costume! Everyone kept calling Rylie a boy....guess I should have put a bow on her head. Looks like you guys had fun. I'm jealous of your warm weather...
Post a Comment