Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fall weather is on its way, even in St. George

I have read several of my friends' blogs and they are all loving the fact that the weather is changing and starting to cool off. I too love love love fall. It is my favorite time of year. I love to drive through the canyons and see the leaves all changing from green to yellow, orange and red. I love the smell of fall and I love to be outside in the fall. I love the shorter days and yes, even football season. This year is different. I feel it....here in St. George, the weather is cooling off...we are now in the mid 90's not the low 100's. The plants outside are starting to look alive again. Connor and I can go outside at 9:00 in the morning instead of 8:00 to play. Yes, the weather is changing....just really slowly. We love it though. Right now it is raining really hard. The wind is blowing and it is actually cooling off outside. A sure sign of fall!

Even though we are still wearing shorts, t-shirts, sandals, and sunblock when we go outside fall is in the air and I am loving it. I can't believe how fast time has flown. My boys are getting bigger everyday, literally! Dylan is now wearing his 9-12 months clothes. (not all of them but a lot of them:) And Connor is turning two at the end of the month. We are so happy to be down here in St. George and life is really good for us.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

It's sad that we think "cooled off" means in the 90s. But, I love fall too. and I love having new friends that live down the street. YEAH!

Katie McCaul said...

I would love to still wear shorts and stuff...well I guess this week is warmer last week I was waking up and putting on a sweater! I am so excited for next week...just let me know for sure when it is and where and everything. Maybe I should get your email so we can exchange phone numbers. I am glad you are liking St. George even though we wish you were here. Just think if we were both out here we could go to the park and let the boys play everyday! I miss you too and the long talks. Love ya, Katie

The Mitchell's said...

It was so good to see you last night! I was so happy that you really came! You have the cutest family. Have I told you that I love your hair? Cuz I do!:) I sure hope that we can see each other, I am totally up for a lunch with ya.
And yes we did win... V I C T O R Y
for the Falcons! We played well, it was a barn burner for sure. We didn't finish until 9:50! Crazy. But we came away with the win. First time ever winning in Pine View for me!! Hope to see you again soon ;)