Thursday, August 28, 2008

Livin' in a Fantasy World

"oh....darn it.....ah man.....we're rollin' now, WE ARE ROLLIN'.....ahh who do I go with?" Those were the moans and groans of my sweet husband last night! Oh don't get the wrong idea this was the FANTASY FOOTBALL DRAFT!!!! Last night Paul made it clear to the family that he would be neglecting all fatherly duties until the draft was over. For almost 2 hours he was on the computer checking out the rankings, doing a little smack talking (to the other fantasy players) and putting together is team...."fantasy team" may I remind you! He really was "in the zone." He did a nice job of staying focused on the players and tuning out any outside noises, like his wife and his two adorable boys!

Okay, okay it wasn't as bad as I make it sound! Actually I think he was only on the computer for about an hour doing fantasy football. However the moans, groans, and the neglecting part were all the perfect truth! He truly was "in the zone." It's over for now, he has his players all lined up and he is ready to play ball. I don't know if there is money on the line...there better not be....but this is intense so let the fantasy begin!
I love you Paul.

No comments: