Friday, August 22, 2008

Dad's version of mom's night on the town!

Mom showed you her night on the town, but what she failed to show you was the sweet bonding moment that was shared with dad and Dylan. So I thought what better way to let y'all experience then through video. The first part is a lightning storm that came thru and the last part of the video is Connor boy showing you the animal noises he makes.

Warning:
Those with sensitive ears might want to turn up the volume to get the full effect.

3 comments:

Matt said...

LOL! That video is hilarious! Dylan doesn't like his food supply up and leavin' on him. Bless your heart, Paul, and the effort you make in life.

terra said...

ok so after watching the first video i move down to this video and i have to say tara DON'T LEAVE THE KIDS HOME ALONE WITH PAUL! i had to stop watching 'cause it made me so sad.

Anonymous said...

Well Paul, I have to say I would feel sorry for you but I'm too busy laughing my head off. I love those babies!