Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Big Boy Bed



Well we've done it! Connor is officially sleeping in a toddler bed. I have been nervous to make the switch because I thought he would be getting out of bed 50 times at night! Connor boy has proven me wrong. So far, it's been no big deal. He did get out yesterday during his nap but he had good reason to. He had pulled at his daper so much that he finally got it off on one side, well he had peed while doing this and so his bed was soaked! The only other little thing that I was worried about was that he would fall out of bed. Actually its been no big deal! Yes he falls out of bed...just about every night! It's funny because in the morning he moans and groans for me and when I go in there he is lying on the floor with all of his blankets still half asleep! He's a funny kid! I am not sure when he falls out of bed but usually when we go in to get him in the morning he is on the floor next to his bed!

3 comments:

Shae said...

Congrats on getting him in his "big boy" bed! It's always a fun accomplishment - for both of you!

Anonymous said...

Connor looks pretty happy to me.

Amy Jensen said...

I know it's the best feeling when they finally sleep in their own bed!