It was funny because when the doctor came in and looked at his weight he asked me if I had left his diaper on or if he was bear bummed! He was bear bummed all the way, no extra weight from a wet diaper or anything. He's just our little tank. Here are some pictures and a video.



And my cute Connor boy!
4 comments:
He is so cute! Reddek is barley over 20 lbs. I don't even think he is on the charts. You are amazing I can't imagine having two right now and you have been doing it for two months now. That is awesome.
Cute little boys, I can't believe how big Dylan is getting. He's just so cute.
It's so bizarre to hear from you! I haven't kept in touch with anyone from high school except Hayden, really. Have you? How are Nina and Traci and Allison? How are Mark and Alan and Keith?
Anyway, I wanted to tell you that my little bug has the same outfits as yours! The I Heart Mommy shirt we just bought for him yesterday. Crazy!
Pam
I can't believe it! I know I am getting sad Gracie is getting so big and chubby (well for her).
Post a Comment