As you can tell Connor has worn mom out to the point of "I'm going to
do what I want and your going to take pictures of it, cause I am cute."
do what I want and your going to take pictures of it, cause I am cute."

"Why hasn't mom taken me off the table yet? She must think it is cool,
cause she is just taking pictures of me."
Our coffee table used to be free of any dings and scratches. Not any more!
cause she is just taking pictures of me."
Our coffee table used to be free of any dings and scratches. Not any more!

Time to go downtown and spend some time in the water.
No he is not an albino, he just has fair skin!
No he is not an albino, he just has fair skin!


Connor was the cool kid in the water with his little car. All the kids were
jealous and all the adults were laughing. His mom and dad just brought
it to stop the crying.
jealous and all the adults were laughing. His mom and dad just brought
it to stop the crying.


Scooting around in the water is almost as fun as driving mom crazy on the coffee table!

This is "Farmer Connor". Just inspecting the garden and making sure that everything is up to par.

After playing in the water we had to go and have a "Mother's Day" dinner. We went to Applebee's at 4:30 and we were the only one's not ordering off the senior citizen menu. In St. George all the "Seniors" are eating early. So are the Mogle's!

"Aren't you going to give me any, dad?"
This has been our week.
1 comment:
Happy Mother's Day from mama Finn and Ericka! Looks like the water park is going to be fun when we come down. Ericka is jealous of the water park. We need one around here. See you soon.
Post a Comment