Thursday, May 22, 2008

Just Waiting...

This week has probably been THE longest week of my entire life. Every spare second I have I think about having this baby. What is taking so long? Connor was two weeks early to the day. That said, Dylan is making me crazy!! Where is he? Tomorrow is actually the BIG day for Dylan. We've given him plenty of time to get here on his own and now tomorrow we are going to have to force, I mean, help him out (hee hee hee!) I am so excited! I have to be honest though....I feel so good. I have my moments. There are times when I think that maybe labor is starting but no....just pressure, and lots of it. Other than the pressure, I seriously feel so good. I talk to my mom just about every day and she always asks how I am feeling and I always tell her "never felt better." I have to admit that I am a little nervous about tomorrow. The hospital will call in the morning and then we just go and have a baby? I know it will take some time but holy cow tomorrow IS the big day!! I am so excited for Connor to have a little brother. I don't think he even knows what is about to happen to our family. He hasn't even noticed that I have this huge belly until last week sometime and he called it a ball. Now he loves to pat it and call it a ball.....oh, his little mind at work! It will be interesting to see how he reacts to a new baby. Heck, it will be interesting to see how Paul and I react to another baby. Paul is taking off all of next week to be home with us and I am so grateful that he is able to do that. My mom and sister are coming today sometime and they will watch Connor while I have the baby....good luck to them with that one! Anyway, tomorrow is taking a long time to get here but honestly I can't believe that Dylan will finally be here! Wish me luck!

No comments: