Saturday, March 29, 2008

Favorite Things


This last couple of weeks has been really hard on Connor. We sold our house and moved down to St. George and so there has been a lot of "near-neglect" with Connor. I try to make time to play with him now but wow, for a couple of weeks there were a lot of movies watched and alone time for the poor kid. I thought I would take a few minutes and write about some of Connor's favorite things. First off, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is Connor's favorite t.v. show....yes he watches it everyday. Call me a bad mom but I let my 18 month old watch t.v. every single day. I don't care what the doctors say, it is THE only way I can get a few things done around the house.


The second thing that Connor loves to do is ride around on his little car. There is a lot of tile in our townhouse that we are renting and so he can ride it all over the place and he is getting really good at it. Today I took him outside to ride it on the sidewalk and of course the second I took my eyes off him he nose-dived off the curb and landed on his head. Not too many tears I just picked him up and he was off again.

And the third thing that Connor loves is a new trick that Paul taught him to do with his ball. He can sit on it and bounce up and down. He thinks this is a pretty fun. While he is bouncing, and in between laughing, he tries to say "bouncy, bouncy." The other thing he loves to do with his ball besides bouncing on it is to have me or Paul throw the ball up the stairs and watch it come bouncing back down and hopefully bounce on his head. He laughs everytime!

So there you have it....some of Connor's most recent favorite things!!

2 comments:

Christian and Melissa said...

So apparently Anders loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse too! I had no idea! I turned it on yesterday and at the beginning they say, "Meeska Mooska Mickey Mouse." Well Anders yelled "Mouse!" right when they did. We were so shocked. Where in the heck has he seen it???

Collette said...

YAY! You guys are blogging. Conner is so cute and getting so big. I guess that is what happens.
Don't worry, Bridger watches cartoons almost all morning...they are all educational though. That is how I justify it. And I don't loose my sanity.